Original CPAP Pillow Sleep Apnoea - Fibre Filled
The Original CPAP / BIPAP Pillow was developed by Putnams with CPAP users for improving the sleep quality of Sleep Apnoea sufferers. It is British made and fibre filled.
Sleep Apnoea is a growing condition with up to 4% of men and 2% of women diagnosed.
- British Made.
- 1 Year Guarantee.
- Includes Cotton removable zipped cover (hand washable).
The Putnams CPAP Pillow range deals with common complains including:
- Mask pressure on the face
- Mask leaks (air blowing into eyes + reduction in mask pressure)
- General discomfort whilst at the same time using our vast experience in back care to improve posture whilst sleeping to reduce neck and back pain.
Our pillows are recommended by the British Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Association.
56cm x 17cm x 30cm (22'' x 6.5'' x 12'')
Spare Covers Available.
- NIV (non invasive ventilation)
- Sleep Apnoea CPAP
- Sleep Apnoea Bi-Level
- Sleep Apnoea Facial Interface
- Sleep Apnoea APAP
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Oxygen Systems
- Respiratory Measurement Devices (Capnograph & Others)
Common treatment forms include : mandibular advancement device and nasal continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machines. These machines require breathing apparatus to be worn during sleep and this can be uncomfortable especially with side and front sleepers.